1. If trainees are not from the European Economic Area (EEA) and /or Switzerland and are coming to stay in the UK, they may need to apply for visa.
  2. For courses of less than six months duration they may need to apply for a short-term student visa.
  3. This visa has certain conditions which includes following:
    • Trainees must leave the UK at the end of 6 months or within 30 days of the end of their course whichever sooner.
    • Trainees will not be able to work in the UK whether it is paid, unpaid or voluntary.
    • Trainee’s visa cannot be renewed or switched to a different visa category in the UK.
  4. Trainees will need the following documents:
    • A short-term study visa support letter from Saxon Academy.
    • Evidence of previous study and qualifications gained.
    • Evidence that trainees can support themselves during their course.
    • Information about accommodation if that is arranged.